are made from 100% cotton fabric in four color choices
. They have a fleece inner liner and are stuffed with a combination of all new stuffing and doll pellets(both metal and plastic).
The joints are made with metal buttons.
Faces can be painted, sculpted or left blank upon request.
All dolls come with a hat and preemie diaper.
Care Instructions: Surface spot wash only. Do not immerse in water, metal parts may rust. Doll is NOT A TOY and contains small parts.
Doll prices are based upon baby weight/gestational age. Please contact us prior to ordering for shipping charges outside of continental US.
- under 10 oz -- please contact us prior to ordering
- $85.00 10 oz - 1 lb 8 oz (approximately 18 weeks to 24 weeks)
- $90.00 1 lb 9 oz - 2 lbs (approximately 24 weeks to 26 weeks)
- $95.00 2 lbs 1 oz - 4 lbs (approximately 26 weeks to 32 weeks)
- $105.00 4 lbs 1 oz - 5 lbs 8 oz (approximately 32 weeks to 36 weeks)
- $115.00 5 lbs 9 oz + (approximately 36 weeks +)
Prices subject to change.
Please contact us
if you would like information on dolls smaller than 20 weeks gestation
Skin Color Choices:
Color sample image belongs to Weir Dolls and Crafts and actual color may vary depending upon your monitor. If you would like a fabric sample please contact us prior to ordering.
Dolls can be made to be to an actual weight, up to 4lb maximum for an additional $10. Other wise dolls are made to a "feels right" weight. See FAQs for a description of what "feels right" means.
PLEASE consider this option carefully. I have had a few moms send the dolls back to be changed from "real weight" to "feels right weight", it just felt too heavy for them. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us.
Girls are $3 extra and boys are $6 extra.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would like to give special thanks to Sandy Eding for all her help and inspiration with getting started making these dolls.
Dolls are made from a pattern by Sandy Eding and Judi's Dolls.